1. Gather and analyze the worldwide market data in terms of applications, competition, innovations & trends in order to build a living key market synthesis by sales exchange, external studies, customer contact in cooperation with Market Managers
2. Create and drive a product / solution strategy (roadmap) including product , price, place, processes and promotion/communication within the related MTP (5 years)
3. Write start papers and pre-evaluation in order to convince the management to start projects
4. Create input data for agreed project for evaluation & concept: customer requirements, product offer positioning and pricing business plan with sales, naming, design input, marketing concept, service concept, training concept, spare part in cooperation with relevant Group Functions
5. Follow up the project development expressing the voice of the customer and synchronizing project status with sales and Group functions, ensure new products meet all customer and company specifications (KPI´s) and standards
6. Drive the Product Launch according to the existing processes (PLP) by guiding / monitoring & instruct the support function activities: communication, Group R&T, Sales support, Service, training activities. Also communicate about other projects, portfolio evolution, customer requirements and market trends.
7. Create the documents (sales book, Product info, match product…) and data, as well as act directly for the deployment of the Marketing concept achieving sales increase according to Business plan.
8. Manage proactively the existing ranges producing complementary information for range evolution features and benefits. Select and benchmark new product from competition on features and benefits and send it to sales and support functions.
9. Manage the existing portfolio by monitoring the markets and producing a business report and proposing action plan to solve identified problems.
10. Propose improvement of the processes in order to optimize the of strategy building, projects input proposal and portfolio support and promotion
11. Contribute to innovation process, in proposing new business field of development, marketing approach, and technology to increase development of global Turn Over of the considered product range.
1. Degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing
2. 3 years‘ experience as product manager for technical products
3. Knowledge of an innovative B2B industry is a plus
4. working experience in multi-cultural environment
5. Languages: English is a must, local group languages